Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Jamestown, Jamestown Veterinary Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Jamestown Veterinary Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
Since we do supply the essentials for your pet during their stay, we do ask not to bring any personal belongings other than their food or treats.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
- All pets being boarded NEED to be spayed/neutered
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (716) 664-6354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.